Monday, December 28, 2009

Window Shopping

Sunday, March 18th, 2007
Look at this site, go ahead, I’ll wait…





They have the best shirts! This one is our favorite right now…As the mother of child determined to be the first librarian in space (and no, I’m not kidding), I have to endorse this shirt. Isn’t that the best? I am planning on ordering one ASAP.
She plays library almost all weekend. Makes you sign out the books and sends out overdue notices. For my next paper project I am planning on creating a printable for her to make the little library cards and pockets so she can check things out for real. I might even request the Easter Bunny deliver a rubber stamp that does dates. If I work it out I’ll post it. My child can’t be the only library freak out there.
As a side note Big-sis has announced her backup plan in case the whole librarian thing doesn’t happen. She wants to be a crossing guard and live in an RV. That way she can just drive her house to work.
We are all keeping our fingers crossed about the librarian thing.

No comments: