Monday, December 28, 2009

Appreciation


Wednesday, February 28th, 2007
For the past few days I have been bogged down with doing taxes. I won’t bore you with details, but between the husband’s business, the move back from Florida and all I have at least 5 sets to file.
Long, deep sigh.
So to help lift the spirits I am trying to focus on appreciation today.
First a call from the husband…”You want some dirt?”



Bad photo of the dirt and the 71 Volvo.
He was working on an article out in Powhatan, a good 45 minutes away, and had come across a guy selling dirt, well, for dirt cheap (sorry, couldn’t resist). So he called, I said yes, and in the middle of the day he brought home dirt.
That’s the kind of guy my husband is. He’ll take a time out of an overcrowded day to bring home a huge truckful of dirt for our vegetable garden.




No comments: