Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy Bag

aturday, February 17th, 2007

We have officially entered birthday season. Little sis and I just got back from one today. We have 2 more this coming week.

As always, our budget is pretty well stretched. I also prefer homemade gifts. So this year we are giving Busy Bags.


These are just bags I made from leftover fabric. Then the girls and I pack them with things to keep kids busy…crayons, blank books, stickers, plastic animals, etc. I got a great deal on all this stuff from Michael’s a while back, so we are fully stocked.
These are pink and white stripped on the outside, ad blue gingham inside, left over from Halloween 2005:



The girls in Florida
I decorated this one with silk flowers. I remove them from the stem and sew on with a button.



I might redo this one…I want one for myself!

1 comment:

Edwin said...

Get discount on latest collection of designer handbags only at
http://www.smartpunk.com/accessories/bags.html