- Freezer Paper
- Acrylic Paint
- T-Shirt or other fabric
- Washable fabric glitter
- X-actoacto Knife
- Sponge brush
Note: Be careful with the iron and the freezer paper. You should never touch the iron to the shiny side of the paper, it will stick and can ruin your iron!Directions:
- Transfer the design onto the non-shiny side of the freezer paper. To save time you can print a design directly onto the paper by cutting it to fit in your printer.
- Cut out the design using aactoacto knife.
- Set the iron to the highest setting.
- Put a piece of freezer paper and iron it onto the back side of the fabric you are stenciling. Make sure the shiny side is touching the back side of the fabric as you iron.
- Position the stencil pieces shiny side down on the fabric. Remember that any place where the freezer paper is placed will show the fabric.
- Hold the iron on the freezer-paper stencil. Check every few seconds until the paper is sticking to the fabric.
- Use the sponge brush to apply a light coat of the acrylic paint. Make sure no fabric is showing through.
- Optional: Sprinkle glitter over the wet paint.
- Wait a few minutes until the paint dries, then carefully remove the stencil.
- You can reuse the stencil. Just use a regular piece of paper over the stencil before you iron so the paint doesn’t stick to the iron.
Freezer Paper Stencil: