Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Case of the hidden scarf


Let’s pause for a moment…the parental units have left the state.

Don’t get me wrong, it is always great to see them. But now that we have entered the Age of Preschool life is more rigid. We HAVE to be to school 30 minutes early because that’s when she gang hangs out on the playground with “her girls”. We have to have extra honey on the sandwich. We have to bring the good juice for snacks (it was our turn this week). All this takes time people.

So all this, plus the touring around of the relations leaves no time for rest, or knitting. We did get to the beach, and St. Augustine. I got a few inches done on the new school cardigan. I’ll post a picture tomorrow.

Besides, most of my active projects right now are for said parental units. So now I have to remember in my rush to clean before they arrived last week where I stashed them. I am hoping to find them as I dig out from the disaster area that is my house. Egad!

No comments: